You are expected to pay 5 Euros per day as a token of appreciation for your accommodation.
You are responsible of your own belongings.
Please understand that the volunteers are willing to host you despite their exams and busy schedule. Please appreciate their effort and do not take any undue advantage of their generosity.
Please adhere to house rules as will be explained to you by the host.
You will not be given a key. So please consider the time schedule of the host.
Kindly note that this is a temporary arrangement and you will not be able to use this address for city registration as you won’t be getting any legal contracts.
Do not interfere in the privacy or personal belongings of the host.
Kindly let us know in advance your date and time of arrival in Aachen and also the number of days you require a temporary place to stay. (not more than 10 days)
In case you are allotted a temporary accommodation and for some reason you don’t want to take it please inform us well in advance (minimum 10 days) so that the same place can be allotted to someone who is really in need of a place.
Do not use this as a back-up option if you already have another confirmed accommodation.
You are expected to share the daily living expenses if your volunteer asks you to.
The allotment is non-transferrable. Please refrain from letting your friend stay on your behalf with the volunteer who has been allotted to you.
In case of a dispute, you are expected to sort it out between yourselves.
Please understand that your host will have exams/busy schedule during the period of your stay. So please do not expect them to accompany you for personal or official activities.
Indian sweets and snacks, as a token of gratitude for your host are always welcome 🙂
- AISA does not guarantee a confirmed accommodation. The earlier you apply, the more your chances are for getting a host.
- AISA is a Non-Profit Organization and this programme is solely intended to help the freshers.
- AISA or its volunteers will not take part in any of the disputes between the two parties.
- AISA does not hold responsibility for any misconduct by any of the students involved.
- We at AISA are also full-time students with exams round the corner. So kindly refrain from sending us irrelevant queries.